Now Hiring Service Plumbers in Clearwater
Excellent wages commensurate with your qualifications and experience
401K | Paid Vacations | Paid Holidays | Health Insurance | Dental Insurance | Vision Insurance | Paid Life Insurance | Educational Assistance
MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARD
- Repair, replace and install fixtures, valves, faucets, shower pans, water heaters, pumps, disposers, water conditioners, filters, boilers, and lift stations.
- Locate and repair leaks in water, gas, air and sewer lines; replace sections of same or entire services.
- Install new piping services. Installations and repairs must be completed without damage or scarring to existing structure or surrounding property.
- Provide sewer service and clear stoppages. Work must be completed properly and efficiently without undue delays or inconvenience to the customer.
- Perform any other tasks or duties assigned by management.
Service Plumbers must have proficiency in courtesy and consideration is necessary as this position requires direct contact with clients and other associates. Language, demeanor and personal appearance must be appropriate and professional. Cursing, off-color language and offensive slang are prohibited. Respect for others and their property is of the utmost importance.
Must be able to work well independently, in teams with other company associates or with representatives from other companies to achieve project completion and customer satisfaction.
This position requires working in tight spaces, attics, trenches, on ladders, on scaffolds, under buildings, on of tops, in walls, in hot, cold or inclement weather conditions, in damp and wet areas. This position requires working in daylight, natural and / or artificial light, by flashlight, in bright or dim light, and in semi-darkness.
This position requires working in quiet areas, noisy areas, areas where industrial, heavy or other equipment is being operated. This position requires the safe use of chemicals, hand tools, power tools including but not limited to chippers, hammers, saws, sewer equipment; powder actuated equipment, soldering equipment, operating machinery, operating heavy equipment and driving company owned vehicles.
This position requires a working knowledge of plumbing and construction codes and practices. This position requires bending, kneeling, stooping, stretching, working overhead, lifting, carrying, loading and unloading materials and equipment. This position requires being able to communicate with customers, dispatchers, supervisors, helpers, inspectors and others in person,
by radio, by telecommunications, and in writing with respect to the work performed, project conditions and progress.
Must be able to complete all required paper work legibly and in full. Complete work orders in full with all material used itemized (including part number) and priced, a description of work performed and accurate date and time on job listed. Work orders must be computed and payment collected from customers as necessary. Must be able to make change, correctly, legibly and completely execute credit card slips Complete time sheet daily, accounting for all time.
Maintain clean truck and truck stock in a neat and orderly manner. Restock truck as needed, notifying purchasing department items used to refill supplies.
Maintain all tools, equipment and safety materials in good and working order. Notify supervisor of any defective tools or unsafe working conditions. Notify fleet administrator of truck service needed.
- Journeyman’s plumbing license or equivalent education and skills to complete essential functions of job.
- Plumbing, math and technical skills necessary to diagnose, evaluate and complete installations and repairs as above and all essential functions of the job.
- Possess and maintain own hand tools necessary to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Neat appearance and non-abrasive manner. Appropriate dress code must be maintained.
- Possess valid Florida driver’s license and good driving record.
- Communication and interpersonal skills necessary to execute essential functions of the job. Must read and write English.
- Good physical condition and able to lift 50 pounds.