Now Hiring Construction Plumbers for New Construction Projects in Pinellas County
Excellent wages commensurate with qualifications and experience
401K | Paid Vacations | Paid Holidays | Health Insurance | Dental Insurance | Vision Insurance | Paid Life Insurance | Educational Assistance
Ideal candidates have a minimum of 4 years new construction plumbing experience; are professional, presentable, reliable, quality-driven, prompt.
Pluses – OSHA 10 or 30; Journeyman’s License; Forklift Certification; Lift/Boom Certification; Backhoe Certification; Valid FLA DL; CPR/1ST Aid
MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARD:
- Evaluate, install and replace pipe, fittings, valves and equipment for water, waste, vent, gas and air systems; fixtures, faucets, water heating and filtration products, pumps, disposers, water conditioners, boilers, lift stations and other plumbing and/or mechanical applications for new, remodel or renovation projects. Installations must be made without damage or scarring of existing structures or work in place.
- Perform demolition work in preparation for new or remodel work without damage to adjacent areas or structures.
- Perform any other tasks or duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and safety materials in good working order. Notify job supervisor of any defective tools, unsafe working conditions, project problems or concerns, or truck or equipment service needed.
- Must be able to work independently. in teams with other company associates and with representatives from other companies to achieve successful project completion and customer satisfaction.
- Legibly and entirely complete and sign weekly time sheets.
- Attend and participate in safety meetings and follow company and project safety guidelines.
The Construction Plumber position requires working in tight spaces, attics, trenches, on ladders, on scaffolds, under buildings, on roof tops, on multi story structures, in walls, in hot, cold or inclement weather conditions, in damp, wet, and / or sunny areas; working indoors and outdoors. This position requires working in daylight, natural and / or artificial light, by flashlight, in bright or dim light, and in semi-darkness.
This position requires working in quiet areas, noisy areas, areas where heavy equipment and / or pile drivers, cranes, etc. are in use.
This position requires the safe use of chemicals, hand tools, power tools including but not limited to chippers, hammers, and saws; powder actuated equipment, soldering equipment,
operating machinery, operating heavy equipment and driving company owned vehicles.
This position requires reading, interpreting, understanding and explaining blueprints and isometric drawings, and other construction drawings and specifications.
This position requires a working knowledge of plumbing and construction codes and practices.
This position requires being able to communicate with project managers, customers, dispatchers, supervisors, helpers, inspectors and others in person, by radio, by telecommunications, and in writing with respect to the work performed, project conditions and progress, scheduling, materials, and other pertinent information.
This position requires bending, lifting, stooping, kneeling, digging, excavating, cutting and patching, stretching, working overhead, moving, and carrying, loading and unloading equipment and supplies.
- Journeyman plumbing license or equivalent education and skills to complete essential functions of job.
- Plumbing, math and technical skills and experience to complete the installations as indicated in job description.
Possess and maintain own hand tools necessary to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Non abrasive manner, and neat appearance and appropriate dress code
- Valid Florida driver’s license with good driving record.
- Communication and interpersonal skills necessary to execute the essential functions of the job; read and write English
- Good physical condition and able to lift 50 lbs.